Perth Dental Implants
Missing teeth can heavily impact our daily activities such as speaking and eating. Dental Implants provide a second-to-none solution to this problem.
Dr Eu Guan Koh and Dr Kay Zhan have received continual extensive education in this field. With combined clinical experiences over many years and a variety of cases managed, we will deliver efficiency and success in your dental implant process.
Dr Koh has received his Fellowship certification from the International Congress of Oral Implantologist (USA) and completed his course at the Dan Brenner Implant Institution (AUST). He recognised implantology as a vital dental discipline early in his career when Dental Implants were just being introduced into Australia.
Dr Kay received implant training from Miami University and was conferred a Fellowship from the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine. Her training has brought her to Bogotá, Colombia for extensive Implant training and development.
With their combined years of experience in this discipline, they are keen to provide you with the most optimal outcome.
Teeth Implants Perth
Dental Implants offer several health benefits over other teeth replacement options:
- Improved Occlusion (bite) – Missing teeth leave gaps in the smile. This can make adjacent teeth shift or tip, causing misalignment and exposure of root surfaces. Dental implants can mitigate this misalignment.
- Bone Preservation – Tooth loss leads to resorption of the underlying bone. Chewing pressure placed on an implant stimulates healthy bone retention.
- Stability – Titanium dental implants are biocompatible to the bone biology which enhances the process of osseointegration (dental implants are designed to integrate with the jaw bone)
- Convenience – Single dental implants require similar care as natural teeth, exemplary home hygiene, and regular professional dental cleanings. Dental implants also look and feel similar to natural teeth.
Dental Implants Placement Perth
Successful Dental Implants require precise planning and evaluation, including X-rays, CBCT scans, health history, and dental impressions of teeth to determine proper surgical and restorative placement.
These diagnostic tools help determine:
- if sufficient bone is present to support the Dental Implant (via 3D modelling),
- the ideal location and angulation for placement of the Implant
- if bone grafting is necessary to augment the procedure when there is insufficient bone
- the need for a surgical guide
Your entire Dental Implant surgery will be performed at our Hulme Court Clinic by Dr Koh or Dr Kay.
For interested patients, sedation options are available, including oral sedation and IV sedation, in addition to local anaesthetic.
Dental Implant Crowns
Each Dental Implant Crown is a custom restoration, designed by the dentist along with experienced dental technicians to match the size, shape, and shade of your natural teeth for a seamless result. Your Implant Crown will be attached directly to the Implant with a connector called Dental Implant Abutment.
Implant Retained Dentures or Bridge
Implant Retained Bridges or Dentures combine the stability and health benefits of Implants with either a Dental Bridge or Dentures.
Implant Dental Bridges replace teeth without the need to place the crown on healthy adjacent teeth. It is an efficient alternative to partial removable dentures.
Dental Implants can be used to stabilise removable dentures, eliminating movement or slipping that may cause denture sores or embarrassing mishaps. This, therefore, will provide a very stable denture for eating almost all your favourite foods.
Located conveniently in Myaree our customers come from locations throughout Perth but most often from surrounding suburbs including Alfred Cove, Applecross, Ardross, Attadale, Bateman, Beaconsfield, Bicton, Booragoon, Brentwood, Bull Creek, Coolbellup, Fremantle, Hilton, Jandakot, Kardinya, Leeming, Melville, Mount Pleasant, Murdoch, Myaree, North Lake, O’Connor, Palmyra, Rossmoyne, Samson, White Gum, Valley, Willagee and Winthrop.